Monday, March 10, 2008

GSP's recent blog entry

March 10, 2008 @ 9:05 AM

"I must apologize for my lack of blog updates lately. I've been focused on training and being totally prepared for my fight in April that I've hardly had any free time to spend on my computer. But be patient, I'll make an effort to keep you all updated as much as possible.

I'm getting ready to fly to Denver to train with Nate - my original flight was actually yesterday but has been delayed because of yet another winter snow storm in Montreal. From Denver, I'll fly to Albuquerque where I'll meet up with Rashad Evans to train with Greg Jackson's camp for the week. I have my videographer with me for the week so I'll try to shoot some new video clips for my website to share with you all. I'm off to the airport now so I'll blog again soon!
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home